Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Bic Banana Crayons, ca. 1973:

I had alot of stuff back then. Except these things. Not that I'm complaining, of course...

5 comments:

Hairball said...

I remember those!

joe said...

I've been searching a long time for a pic of these things. I remember the commercial with Charles Nelson Reilley dressed as a big banana... haha

Marissa said...

I barely remember those. I wonder if I wasn't paying close enough attention during the 70s. Or the 80s. Or even now.

grannyann said...

I might run across a package of those in my art room, if I ever decide to clean it out.

sunnydaze said...

OMG! I totally forgot about these! I Loved 'em! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails