Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, May 29, 2009

I just can't shut up today:

Who needed The Miss America Pageant when you had The $1.98 Beauty Show??? Now THAT was quality programming, baby! (especially at the end of the show when Rip Taylor would sing the closing song and throw confetti on the "winner")...

8 comments:

Hairball said...

My memory was a bit fuzzy on this show. Thanks to You Tube, I am now in the loop. Whoot!

joe said...

Yeah it was funny as hell.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Vague recollection but not sure. Rip Taylor was a piece of work. I just caught it on YouTube also, he reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.

joe said...

A very gay wizard of oz...

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

i would love to see that show, i didn't even know it existed. Maybe on DVD one day.

joe said...

I think you can catch it on Youtube..

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

great idea

Redsoxfan said...

This is the first show you have talked about on this blog that I have not seen. Must not have lasted long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails